Highlighted Online Resources
Additional resources that can help you increase your knowledge about leadership, discover interesting trends, practice new skills, or support your team. These resources include blogs, news articles, books, and websites.
- Gallup Strengths Coaches Playbook (blog)
- Leadership Challenge (blog)
- SmartBrief: daily or weekly summaries of news, by topic
- LinkedIn Today news channels (including channels like “Leadership & Management” and “What inspires me.”)
- Bibliography (downloadable spreadsheet)
When combined with the workbook and recorded lectures on the Course Materials page, you have access to the complete curriculum.
Facilitator Presentation Materials
Additional training for individuals who plan to facilitate the Leadership Now! course is available here.
Other Facilitator Presentation Materials (certificate of completion, invitation letter, surveys, etc.)